FOR THREE DECADES
All Civil and Criminal Law. Personal Injury Claims.
- Wills and Probate Matters
- Trusts and Administration
- Powers of Attorney, Patient Advocate and Medicaid Planning
- Asset Conservation
Criminal Law - (In all Northern Michigan Counties)
- Drunk Driving and O.W.I.
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Juvenile Offenses
- Traffic Matters
- Deeds and Land Contracts
- Closings and Title Issues
- Landlord and Tenant
- Boundary Disputes and Property Tax Appeals
- No Fault Auto and Auto Accidents
- Insurance Claims
- Serious Injuries and Other Accidents
- Corporation and Business Formations
- Civil Litigation and All State Courts
- Trial Practice
- Family Law
Material presented on the Klevorn & Klevorn website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required. Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the user's own risk. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with Klevorn & Klevorn or any member thereof. By posting and/or maintaining this website and its contents, Klevorn & Klevorn does not intend to solicit legal business from clients located in states or jurisdictions where Klevorn & Klevorn or its individual attorneys are not licensed or authorized to practice law. Some links within this website may lead to other sites. Klevorn & Klevorn does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites.